STRIKO aseptic metal rupture discs are especially characterised by their unique dead space free design – pharmaceutical customers or customers from the food industry place high value on this feature. Aseptic rupture discs are frequently used in Tri-clamp connections. All variants guarantee a fragment free opening behaviour which rounds off the positive product attributes.
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Sterile
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Vacuum Supported, Sterile
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Double Effective, Sterile
- STRIKO - Reverse Acting, Shear Ring, Sterile
- STRIKO - Reverse Acting, C-Form Pre Scored, Sterile
Advantages in the application
- fragment-free opening behaviour
- ideal as single pressure relief unit or used in combination with safety valve
- vacuum resistant design
- working ratio: up to 90%
- upon request with 3D name-plate for safe detection of correct direction of installation
- ideal to protect media that tend to “cake”
Einbau vor Sicherheitsventil?
Your contact for Aseptic Metal Rupture Disc
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.