The cost efficient alarm SVT 02 is recommended for all standard applications in a temperature range from -30℃ to +220℃. The delivery is completely ready for installation and includes seals and connecting cables. It is of course fit for use for DIN, ANSI and JIS flanges – and can be configured with other seals depending on the application case as well.
- STRIKO – VerfahrensTechnik Burst Indicatr 02
Advantages in the application
- Quick identification of a malfunction
- Simple assembly
- Deliverable in nominal widths DN 25 to DN 600
- In every system it can be combined with metal and graphite bursting seals, also with bursting discs from other manufacturers
- Can be also used with bursting discs that can be attached without holder between the flanges.
- Retrofitting is also possible thanks to low installation height (5mm)
- the alarm is a separate component and independent of the bursting disc
- Can also be used downstream of safety valves
- Continuous temperature range from -30° to +220°
max resistance before bursting
Conductor path material
Power supply cable
Note on ATEX:
Your contact for Burst Indicator Type SVT 02
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.