The S-EB series provides the overpressure protection of extruders as a purely passive safety element in addition to pressure and temperature sensors. The rupture disc body is screwed into the extruder housing in a manner that the rupture disc is positioned as close as possible to the product. Thus the rupture disc is not blocked by product deposits and can be opened unimpaired, in order to relieve unwanted overpressures – this is the only way the sensitive machine components can be protected reliably.
- STRIKO – Extruder rupture disc
- STRIKO – Extruder rupture disc (SVT = integrated burst indicator)
Advantages in the application
- can be delivered in different sizes and lengths
- good working ratio: up to 80%
- can be used as a purely passive safety element in addition to pressure and temperature sensors
- S-EB-SVT with integrated burst indicator
- ideal for use in case of high pressures and temperatures
Your contact for Extruder Metal Rupture Disc
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.