The compact, space saving, double walled designed heat exchanger made from stainless steel, Hastelloy® or titanium is used numerous industrial applications – from chemistry to pharmaceutical to textile and diary. The systems are used for heating or cooling process containers, stirring units, storage tanks or apparatus.
As a compact barrel warmer, a moveable device on castors is offered that does not need to be supplied with expensive electrical energy. Rather, steam, hot water or thermo-oil from the running operations may be heated.
Advantages in the application
- maximum operating pressure 20 bar or higher as special design
- outstanding heat transfer, low pressure loss
- application as immersion section in round and square form
- shells can be delivered as of DN 300 in almost all sizes and forms
- many sizes, forms and materials are possible
Your contact for Thermo Plate heat exchanging systems
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.