Regardless of the types in demand – the advantages of graphite Rupture Discs are the high corrosion resistance and the good value for money as well as the easy assembly.
- STRIKO – Graphite Monobloc Rupture Disc
- STRIKO – Graphite Monobloc Rupture Disc, Vacuum support
- STRIKO – Graphite Monobloc Rupture Disc, reinforcement
- STRIKO – Graphite Monobloc Rupture Disc, reinforcement, Vacuum support
Advantages in the application
- design as monobloc Rupture Disc
- direct installation between flanges
- no special holder is necessary
- the reinforcement ring will absorb increased axial forces during assembly, which can occur through misalignments of the flanges
Utilisation temperature range
Bursting disk holder
Accessories - Alarm transmitter
- Burst Indicatior for breakage of Rupture Disc / opening of safety valve
- Leakage sensor (activates already for the smallest leaks)
- Full metal alarm for bursting disk monitoring (for high temperatures up to +600 ℃ and at aggressive media)
- Alarm for Rupture Disc/breakage monitoring (use for lowest burst pressures, from 10 mbar (g))
Your contact for Graphite Rupture Disc Series G3
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.