The Rupture Disc of series G2 and LPG2 (LP = Low Pressure) are flat graphite Rupture Disc for low to medium contact pressures. The advantages of graphite as material are the high corrosion resistance, the good value for money and the availability ex works for standard nominal widths and burst pressures.
- STRIKO – Graphite Rupture Disc
- STRIKO – Graphite Rupture Disc (LP = Low Pressure)
Utilisation temperature range
Bursting disk holder
Accessories - Alarm transmitter
- Burst Indicatior for breakage of Rupture Disc/ opening of safety valve
- Leakage sensor (activates already for the smallest leaks)
- Full metal alarm for Rupture Disc monitoring (for high temperatures up to +600 ℃ and at aggressive media)
- Alarm for Rupture Disc/breakage monitoring (use for lowest burst pressures, from 10 mbar (g))
Your contact for Graphite Rupture Disc Series G2 / LPG2
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.