Flat metal rupture disc for direct installation between flanges – without holder also for retrofitting in your existing systems. The multi-part (created by several positions) rupture disc are used to secure mainly low and static overpressure and/or underpressure.
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Vacuum Supported
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Double Acting (different pressures in over/under pressure direction)
Advantages in the application
- used with or without holder
- can be delivered with different burst pressures in overpressure and underpressure direction
- upon request vacuum resistant with integrated vacuum support
- insensitive design with simple handling
- working ratio: 80% by use of special materials
- torque insensitive
- equipped with a 3D name-plate for safe detection of correct direction of installation as a standard
- suitable for gasses, vapours and liquids
Einbau vor Sicherheitsventil?
Your contact for Flat Metal Rupture Disc
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.