For application with very low contact pressure, the alarm SVT AM-L is used. Already as of difference pressures of 10 mbar, it reliably shows opening of a bursting disc or safety valve.
- STRIKO – VerfahensTechnik AM-Low pressure
Description of services
Advantages in the application
- Reliable breakage monitoring from difference pressures of 10 mbar
- Quick identification of a malfunction
- Simple assembly
- Available in nominal widths DN 25 to DN 600
- In every system can be combined with metal and graphite burst seals, also with bursting discs from other manufacturers
- Can be also used with bursting discs that can be attached without holder between the flanges.
- Retro-fitting is possible thanks to low instalallation height (5mm)
- The alarm is a component independent of the bursting disc
Note on ATEX:
Your contact for Low-Pressure Burst Indicator Type SVT AM-L
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.