Serie(n): SF & SU
Typ(en): SF-M-S / SF-MV-S / SF-MD-S / SU-R-S / SU-C-S
STRIKO aseptic metal bursting disks are especially characterised by their unique dead space free design – pharmaceutical customers or customers from the food industry place high value on this feature. Aseptic bursting disks are frequently used in Tri-clamp connections. All variants guarantee a fragment free opening behaviour which rounds off the positive product attributes.
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Sterile
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Vacuum Supported, Sterile
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Double Effective, Sterile
- STRIKO - Reverse Acting, Shear Ring, Sterile
- STRIKO - Reverse Acting, C-Form Pre Scored, Sterile
Advantages in the application
- fragment-free opening behaviour
- ideal as single pressure relief unit or used in combination with safety valve
- vacuum resistant design
- working ratio: up to 90%
- upon request with 3D name-plate for safe detection of correct direction of installation
- ideal to protect media that tend to “cake”
Stainless steels, Inconel, nickel, special materials such as hastelloy
DN 25 – DN 100
from 0.3 bar (g) to 20 bar (g)
up to 90 %
min. +/- 5 %
Utilisation temperature range
-200 ℃ to +260 ℃
Bursting disk holder
not necessary / optional (depending on type)
can be optionally integrated
Installation before safety valve?
Your contact for Aseptic Metal Bursting Disks
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.