for aggressive Media
The STRIKO graphite block heat exchangers are impressive with their extraordinary heat conductivity and resistance to temperature changes, even in extreme applications. The main area of application is, next to the organic and inorganic chemistry, especially the galvanic industry.
Graphite is resistant against most organic and inorganic media and demonstrates high heat transfer values. Based on this property, it is ideal for the manufacture of heat exchangers, since the specially impregnated graphite is absolutely liquid and gas tight.
The block design of STRIKO heat exchangers guarantees a high mechanical resistance and compact dimensions. The heat exchanger series can be adjusted to any number of utilisation conditions – 21 bar operating pressure is possible at a temperature of 200 ℃.
Advantages in the application
- exchange surface of 0.2 m² to 150 m²
- special compact design method and low space requirement – e.g. for an exchange surface of 28 m² only 800 x 800 x 1200 mm
- cubic or cylindrical construction
- designed for up to 21 bar operating pressure
- STRIKO graphite heat exchanger can also be obtained as a pipe bundle heat exchanger
Your contact for Graphit block heat exchanger
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.