Forward acting metal bursting disks are installed in a standard holder SHZ or in a pre-torqued holder SHZ Pro between flanges. They are especially suitable for securing medium to high working pressures.
- STRIKO - Forward Acting, X-shaped Pre-Scored
- STRIKO - Forwar Acting, Multilayered
- STRIKO - Forwar Acting, Multilayered, Vacuum Supported
Advantages in the application
- fragment-free opening behaviour
- ideal as single pressure relief unit or used in combination with safety valve
- high working ratio: up to 90%
- “Fail-Safe” design – incorrect installation leads to bursting of the SZ-X at or underneath the actual burst pressure
- also obtainable with a PTFE-liner
- equipped with a 3D name-plate for safe detection of correct direction of installation as a standard
- suitable for gasses, vapours and liquids
Utilisation temperature range
Bursting disk holder
Installation before safety valve?
Accessories - Alarm transmitter
- Burst Indicatior for breakage of bursting disk / opening of safety valve
- Leakage sensor (activates already for the smallest leaks)
- Full metal alarm for bursting disk monitoring (for high temperatures up to +600 ℃ and at aggressive media)
- Alarm for bursting disks/breakage monitoring (use for lowest burst pressures, from 10 mbar (g))
Your contact for Forward Acting Metal Bursting Disks
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.