STRIKO reverse acting metal bursting disks are installed in a standard holder SHU or in a pre-torqued holder SHU Pro between flanges. They are especially suitable for securing pulsating working pressures of medium to high strength.
- STRIKO – Reverse Acting, Shear Ring
- STRIKO – Reverse Acting, C-Shaped Pre Scored
Advantages in the application
- fragment-free opening behaviour
- ideal as single pressure relief unit or used in combination with safety valve
- Vacuum resistant
- optimum working ratio: 90%
- counter pressures up to min 1.4 times of the burst pressure are possible
- testing safety valves without time consuming removal
- high pressure change resistance
- equipped with a 3D name-plate for safe detection of correct direction of installation as a standard
- ideal for securing media that tend to “cake”
Utilisation temperature range
Bursting disk holder
Installation before safety valve?
Accessories - Alarm transmitter
- Burst Indicatior for breakage of bursting disk / opening of safety valve
- Leakage sensor (activates already for the smallest leaks)
- Full metal alarm for bursting disk monitoring (for high temperatures up to +600 ℃ and at aggressive media)
- Alarm for bursting disks/breakage monitoring (use for lowest burst pressures, from 10 mbar (g))
Your contact for Reverse Acting Metal Bursting Disks
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.