STRIKO aseptic metal bursting disks are especially characterised by their unique dead space free design – pharmaceutical customers or customers from the food industry place high value on this feature. Aseptic bursting disks are frequently used in Tri-clamp connections. All variants guarantee a fragment free opening behaviour which rounds off the positive product attributes.
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Sterile
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Vacuum Supported, Sterile
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Double Effective, Sterile
- STRIKO - Reverse Acting, Shear Ring, Sterile
- STRIKO - Reverse Acting, C-Form Pre Scored, Sterile
Advantages in the application
- fragment-free opening behaviour
- ideal as single pressure relief unit or used in combination with safety valve
- vacuum resistant design
- working ratio: up to 90%
- upon request with 3D name-plate for safe detection of correct direction of installation
- ideal to protect media that tend to “cake”
Utilisation temperature range
Bursting disk holder
Installation before safety valve?
Your contact for Aseptic Metal Bursting Disks
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.