Flat metal bursting disks for direct installation between flanges – without holder also for retrofitting in your existing systems. The multi-part (created by several positions) bursting disks are used to secure mainly low and static overpressure and/or underpressure.
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Vacuum Supported
- STRIKO – Flat, Multilayered, Double Acting (different pressures in over/under pressure direction)
Advantages in the application
- used with or without holder
- can be delivered with different burst pressures in overpressure and underpressure direction
- upon request vacuum resistant with integrated vacuum support
- insensitive design with simple handling
- working ratio: 80% by use of special materials
- torque insensitive
- equipped with a 3D name-plate for safe detection of correct direction of installation as a standard
- suitable for gasses, vapours and liquids
Utilisation temperature range
Bursting disk holder
Installation before safety valve?
Accessories - Alarm transmitter
- Burst Indicatior for breakage of bursting disk / opening of safety valve
- Leakage sensor (activates already for the smallest leaks)
- Full metal alarm for bursting disk monitoring (for high temperatures up to +600 ℃ and at aggressive media)
- Alarm for bursting disks/breakage monitoring (use for lowest burst pressures, from 10 mbar (g))
Your contact for Flat Metal Bursting Disks
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.