The S-EB series provides the overpressure protection of extruders as a purely passive safety element in addition to pressure and temperature sensors. The bursting disk body is screwed into the extruder housing in a manner that the bursting disc is positioned as close as possible to the product. Thus the bursting disc is not blocked by product deposits and can be opened unimpaired, in order to relieve unwanted overpressures – this is the only way the sensitive machine components can be protected reliably.
- STRIKO – Extruder Bursting disk
- STRIKO – Extruder Bursting disk (SVT = integrated burst indicator)
Advantages in the application
- can be delivered in different sizes and lengths
- good working ratio: up to 80%
- can be used as a purely passive safety element in addition to pressure and temperature sensors
- S-EB-SVT with integrated burst indicator
- ideal for use in case of high pressures and temperatures
Utilisation temperature range
Bursting disk holder
Your contact for Extruder Metal Bursting Disks
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.