Regardless of the types in demand – the advantages of graphite bursting disks are the high corrosion resistance and the good value for money as well as the easy assembly.
- STRIKO – Graphite Monobloc Bursting Disk
- STRIKO – Graphite Monobloc Bursting Disk, Vacuum support
- STRIKO – Graphite Monobloc Bursting Disk, reinforcement
- STRIKO – Graphite Monobloc Bursting Disk, reinforcement, Vacuum support
Advantages in the application
- design as monobloc bursting disks
- direct installation between flanges
- no special holder is necessary
- the reinforcement ring will absorb increased axial forces during assembly, which can occur through misalignments of the flanges
Utilisation temperature range
Bursting disk holder
Accessories - Alarm transmitter
- Burst Indicatior for breakage of bursting disk / opening of safety valve
- Leakage sensor (activates already for the smallest leaks)
- Full metal alarm for bursting disk monitoring (for high temperatures up to +600 ℃ and at aggressive media)
- Alarm for bursting disks/breakage monitoring (use for lowest burst pressures, from 10 mbar (g))
Your contact for Graphite Bursting Disks Series G3
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.