The Bursting Disks of series G2 and LPG2 (LP = Low Pressure) are flat graphite bursting disks for low to medium contact pressures. The advantages of graphite as material are the high corrosion resistance, the good value for money and the availability ex works for standard nominal widths and burst pressures.
- STRIKO – Graphite Bursting Disk
- STRIKO – Graphite Bursting Disk (LP = Low Pressure)
Utilisation temperature range
Bursting disk holder
Accessories - Alarm transmitter
- Burst Indicatior for breakage of bursting disk / opening of safety valve
- Leakage sensor (activates already for the smallest leaks)
- Full metal alarm for bursting disk monitoring (for high temperatures up to +600 ℃ and at aggressive media)
- Alarm for bursting disks/breakage monitoring (use for lowest burst pressures, from 10 mbar (g))
Your contact for Graphite Bursting Disks Series G2 / LPG2
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.