The robust alarm SVT AM is characterised by its suitability for especially adverse ambient conditions. The full metal membrane can be used for temperatures of up to +600 °C. (in combination with the respective sealing material)
- STRIKO – VerfahrensTechnik Alarm Metal
Advantages in the application
- Use in high temperatures up to 600 ℃ (with sealing Frenzelit isoplan® 750®)
- High corrosion resistance through special materials
- Quick identification of a malfunction
- Simple assembly
- Available in nominal widths DN 25 to DN 600
- In every system can be combined with metal and graphite burst seals, also with bursting discs from other manufacturers
- Can be also used with bursting discs that can be attached without holder between the flanges.
- Retro-fitting possible thanks to low installation height of 5mm.
- The alarm is a separate component and independent of the burst disc
Note on ATEX:
Your contact for Full Metal Burst Indicator Type SVT AM
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.