STRIKO tank bursting disks protect tank containers and tank wagons against impermissible overpressure and/or underpressure. The flat tank bursting disk is available in the versions SF-M-TB (vacuum-supported and with PTFE protective film on the product side) and SF-MD-TB (double-acting). STRIKO tank bursting disks are used to transport gases, liquids or multiphase media safely on our roads and tracks. A flanged centering collar allows reliable installation and centering of the rupture disc between two flanges (fail-safe installation). Tank bursting discs for common bursting pressures are available from stock in nominal sizes DN 65 and DN 80, offering you the greatest possible flexibility and rapid availability.
- STRIKO - Flat, Multilayered, Vacuum Supported with mediumsided PTFE-Liner
- STRIKO - Flat, Multilayered, Double Acting (different pressures in over/under pressure direction)
Advantages in the application
- Reliable pressure protection of tank container and tank wagons
- No fragmentation of metallic parts
- Flat design
- SF-M-TB vacuum-proof and with PTFE protective film on product side
- SF-MD-TB as ideal protection against overpressure and underpressure
- Fail-safe function due to centering collar
- Available in special materials such as nickel, Hastelloy®, Inconel® or tantalum
- Nominal sizes DN 65 and DN 80 for common bursting pressures and materials available from stock
- with 3D type plate as standard for reliable identification of the correct installation direction
- suitable for gases, vapors and liquids
- working ratio: up to 90%
- Tolerance: up to +/- 5%
Installation before safety valve?
Your contact for Bursting Disks for Tank Container
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.