The cost efficient alarm SVT 02 is recommended for all standard applications in a temperature range from -30℃ to +220℃. The delivery is completely ready for installation and includes seals and connecting cables. It is of course fit for use for DIN, ANSI and JIS flanges – and can be configured with other seals depending on the application case as well.
- STRIKO – VerfahrensTechnik Burst Indicatr 02
Advantages in the application
- Quick identification of a malfunction
- Simple assembly
- Deliverable in nominal widths DN 25 to DN 600
- In every system it can be combined with metal and graphite bursting seals, also with bursting discs from other manufacturers
- Can be also used with bursting discs that can be attached without holder between the flanges.
- Retrofitting is also possible thanks to low installation height (5mm)
- the alarm is a separate component and independent of the bursting disc
- Can also be used downstream of safety valves
- Continuous temperature range from -30° to +220°
-30 ℃ to +220 ℃
max resistance before bursting
Conductor path material
Klingersil C 4400
Power supply cable
Teflon coated, 2 m long other sealing materials can be delivered upon request.
Note on ATEX:
All burst indicators / leakage sensors from STRIKO according to the type of protection are rated “i” intrinsic safety – “simple electrical equipment” when connected to an intrinsically safe circuit. The requirements on “simple electrical equipment” are covered in section 5.7 of the standards EN 60079-11:2012 or IEC 60079-11 Ed. 6:2011-06 “Explosive atmospheres – Part 11: Equipment protection by intrinsic safety ‘i'”. Simple electrical equipment, designed in accordance with the requirements of section 5.7 of the standards EN 60079-11:2012 or IEC 60079-11:2011 and section 16.4 of the standards EN 60079-14: 2014 or IEC 60079-14 Ed. 5: 2013-11 “Explosive atmospheres – Part 14: Electrical installations design, selection and erection” do not require certification; see section 4.4.2 of EN 60079-14: 2014 or IEC 60079-14 Ed. 5: 2013-11. Such parts are also not governed by directive 94/9/EC since they do not feature any potential source of ignition. The designation of simple equipment can be made by any person/institution, including the manufacturer or installer, and made by freely selectable designation marking or coding preferred for the installation/plant.
Your contact for Burst Indicator Type SVT 02
Answering your questions precisely and competently - that is our goal.
Simply get in touch directly with your contacts from the divisions.